Rookie Home Hockey Training Area
Elevate Your Skills
The Rookie Home Hockey Training Area includes everything you need to set up a hockey training zone in your garage, basement, driveway, spare room, etc. With access to ice becoming more limited, hockey home training has evolved as an easy way for hockey players around the globe to sharpen their skills faster. The Rookie Hockey Training Area features a Snipers Edge Hockey Shooting Tarp, 40 Sq. Ft. of Dryland Floor Tiles, and a PassMaster™ puck passer.
- Sniper’s Edge Shooting Tarp
- The best hockey product for training players from Mites to the NHL.
- Develop harder, more accurate shots, and take your game to the next level.
- Can be used inside the garage, in the garage door opening, or in the basement.
- Available in 2 standard sizes: 7’ x 16’ or 8’ x 16’. Custom sizes are also available. Slick Tiles Flooring
- 2 Boxes of Slick Tiles. Sold 20 tiles per box.
- Each tile is 12" by 12".
- UV protected, especially for garages and outdoor areas.
- Durable enough to be driven on by vehicles.
- Smooth surface for less friction from the puck.
- Available in 2 colors: BLUE or WHITE. The PassMaster
- Improve your passing skills - no more flutter passes.
- Develop soft and quick hands for receiving a pass.
- Great for practicing "one-timers".
- Comes with long lasting Reflex Band and removable spikes for on-ice use.
- The PassMaster works great for dryland (concrete/asphalt) or on ice (at the rink or on the pond).
- All 3 sides of the PassMaster can be used to create unlimited drill possibilities.
Rookie Hockey Home Training Area Includes:
- 1 Hockey Shooting Tarp ($249.97 Value)
- 2 Boxes (40 Sq. Ft.) of Slick Tiles Dryland Flooring Tiles ($259.98 Value)
- 1 PassMaster™ ($164.97 Value)
40 Sq. Ft. Slick Tiles
$219.98 (109.99 per box)
Smooth surface for less friction from the puck.
Available in 2 colors: BLUE or WHITE.
Low abrasion-means less wear and tear on your stick Sold 20 tiles per box.
UV protected, especially for garages and outdoor areas.
Durable enough to be driven on by vehicles
Sold 20 tiles per box Each tile is 12" by 12". 20 Square feet
Quantity pricing calculated automatically at checkout. For large quantity-based pricing and shipping, please contact us.
The PassMaster is a great training tool that can be used as a passing station for developing players.
It helps to teach players to deliver soft passes, keep their stick on the ice, practice giving and receiving a pass, improve stickhandling speed and passing accuracy.
The PassMaster is portable and can be taken and used anywhere – the driveway, basement, and garage.
The PassMaster comes with spikes that can be used for on-ice use but then can be removed for off-ice use.
This product is appropriate all ages no matter the skill level and with it’s industrial strength band, the wear-and-tear is minimal (Weight: 19 lbs, made of heavy duty steel).
Learn how to become a Goal Scorer and Dangle Master
4 weeks of web delivered "How To" videos, 15 drills/weekly lesson
Access with any computer, tablet or smart phone
Dangle categories covered are Dribbling, Faking, Reaching, Toe Control and Planned Dekes
Snipe categories covered are Wrist Shot, Pull Wrist Shot, Pull Snap Shot and Backhand Shot