Easy setup and works great.
- Three-sided design allows for multiple players to use at once
- Heavy enough to withstand frequent passing without moving or sliding, yet light enough to carried to another room with ease
- Use for dryland training, or screw-in the spikes (included) underneath for on-ice training
- Replacement flexband and replacement spikes also available, sold separately
- This three-sided passing aid measures 24" (61 cm) per side, and weighs 20 lbs (9kgs)
- Constructed with heavy-duty steel, powder-coated and designed to be wrapped with a rubber flexband
This product may contain raw materials known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
The anytime teammate
The PassMaster is ready to work on your dishing abilities whenever you are. Forehand passes, backhand passes, or perfect one-timer feeds, the PassMaster is the ultimate assist machine.
Can I use the PassMaster on ice?
Yes! The product comes with small spikes and a wrench to add to each of the feet on the underside.
I'm having trouble with pucks going under the band
Avoid extended periods of outdoor use during winter, store inside overnight. Cold temperatures cause the flexband too loosen over time, which leads to pucks sliding underneath on occasion.
How do I get my flexband on my PassMaster?
Check out our installation video with a simple trick to easily get your band attached.