The Attack Triangle by Snipers Edge Hockey is a great tool to help with stickhandling, shooting, and passing in traffic. The Attack Triangle simulates a defensive player's feet and stick blade, causing a player to visualize the opponent and reinforce soft hands, deception and puck control to make a play. Constructed with small spikes underneath for on-ice use, or use on rugged dryland surface (small furniture pads recommended if on a scratchable surface). Assembles in seconds, lightweight yet rugged, making it easy to toss in bag and take with to the rink!
Please use caution if you intend to use on wood floor or other scratchable floor surface. Consider using furniture pads over spikes for protection.
- Available in single or double blade versions (double currently sold out)
- Creates an obstacle for players to stickhandle, pass, and shoot around/under.
- Helps players to visualize and learn the spaces that are open on a defender in a game.
- Rugged enough for indoor or outdoor use, and thousands of hours or use
- Assembles in seconds, or disassemble easily to store in a closet or put in bag and take with you to the rink!
- Constructed with small spikes underneath for on-ice use, or for dryland training on floor tiles or synthetic ice or other surfaces.
- Base measures 16" H and 3.5" W (40.cm and 8.9cm, respectively).
- Each blade is 45" (114cm) from base, resulting in total length of 48.5" (123cm) for single blade model and 93.5" (237.5cm) for double blade model
The Attack Triangle creates a realistic obstacle mimicing the skates and stick of a defender so your dekes are ready for the real thing. Utlize the double stick version for more ways to perfect your moves!
Can I use the Attack Triangle on ice?
Yes! There are spikes already in place on the bottom of the feet and stick of the Attack Triangle in order to keep it in place while in use.